Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012!!!

It's a new year which means one year closer to graduating and making a change in the world.

THE HUNGER GAMES

Over break I spent my nights reading the Hunger games.  With the movie coming out in a few months  I felt it was definitely my duty to read these books.  Everyone else was doing it.  although many people have said that the first book was the best of the trilogy and the third book was a little bit of a let down I loved all three of them.  If you haven't read the books yet I won't spoil them for you because you should read them.  But the books are about a young girl who is forced to participate in tournament to the death with other teenagers from around the country. All three books travel through the tournament and the after effects of the tournament.

These books are a short and an easy read.  perfect books to read and finish before classes get too busy with homework.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the first book and am a little into the second one, and I think they are pretty good. The Alliance is very similar to these books, and I feel like it is a little better, but both have the same premise... Worth the read though!

    ReplyDelete